Compare electricity rates & save money!
When saving money is important to you and your household, comparing your current rates against our range of gas & electricity providers can make a big difference to your budget. It’s easy to do honest gas & electricity comparison with Uchoose.
Save time – compare gas and electricity providers
Just how do you know which gas and electricity provider will give you the best offers and easily compare a number of offers ? By using an unbiased comparison service that will tell you exactly what you need to know without any catches, that’s Uchoose!
At Uchoose we have over 20 years of experience in the Australian power & gas industry, and work hard to provide you with a simple comparison across a number of different providers that best suit your household or business needs. With energy prices on the rise, shopping around for better rates and getting a fair comparison against your current energy plan is becoming more important every day.
When shopping around for your electricity here’s some important factors for consideration:
- Compare electricity and gas rates of course
- Discounts and incentives
- Flexibility of terms
- Reductions on your bill for paying on time
- No lock in contracts and Exit fees
- Renewable Energy and solar options
With our free unbiased gas and electricity comparison service, we provide you with helpful guidance on all of these details and more. You get the information you need for your personal situation, so you can switch to a plan that matches your priorities and suits the way you use energy, with confidence. We can even help to connect your electricity and gas to your new provider!
Stress less – let us help you compare your current offer
Time is of the essence. We bring together a range of offers for free so you don’t have to spend your day wasting precious hours shopping around the internet researching and comparing electricity suppliers and gas companies and filling out forms.
We offer truly unbiased comparisons and advice against our current range of providers throughout New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland and South Australia.
We can also make the switch of your utilities easy, straightforward and quick. For more information on our point of difference and to get an idea of how we operate take a look at our Truly Unbiased Advice blog post.
Compare and connect, fast and easy
By using Uchoose you will benefit from peace of mind knowing that you are comparing your current offer with some of the best electricity and gas rates possible. We don’t just do the research for you, we can also organise the connection to your new electricity provider on your behalf, so you don’t have to spend any more time on shopping around and if you are moving house, we help to free you up to focus on the nitty-gritty moving details.
All you need to do is fill out our Quick Start questionnaire available above, on the left hand side of the page. Make sure to have your relocation and current energy provider’s details handy (a billing cycle statement is all that is required to complete our form) and provide us with the necessary details. We will take care of the rest.
To begin the process we just need you to provide some particulars including:
- Your name and contact details
- Your new postcode area
- Whether your are relocating your home or office
- Whether you need gas, electric or both
- If your new home is solar-powered
- Who your current electricity and gas retailer is
- What tariff type currently applies (single rate, single rate + hot water/pool pump, or, time of use)
- And stipulate which one of the following options you’d be interested in: big savings, no contracts, rewards, or environmentally friendly providers
Once complete, the results provided are simplified into a overview format which is easy to navigate and understand. It will provide you with relevant, succinct details and the appropriate links to get you started.
We encourage you to give us a call on 1800 000 445 to help walk you through the rest of the online application process. We will clarify any unfamiliar terms and inform you on what details you need to provide, where you will find these details and of course answer any prudent questions you may have before finalising your decision.
Compare electricity rates & gas offers when moving
Uchoose would like to help with your gas and electricity connection so you can tick-off one of the most important “to do” items on your moving house checklist well in advance.
With years of experience in Australian power and gas, we know first-hand how frustrating, stressful and time-consuming home or office relocation can be once you’ve finally bought or been approved to rent your new home or work-space.
Prior to your move, when working out a time-frame and drawing up a plan of attack, your free-time can quickly evaporate followed by your sanity. It can all become quite overwhelming when you consider all the things which require organising before you can settle into your new dwelling, not to mention the hassle of the actual moving day.
You need to allocate time for packing up your belongings, changing your postal address with all relevant authorities, researching which furniture moving company is best for you. Then comes all the back and forth phone calls to reconnect your internet, home-phone and utilities, or, if you are seeking a fresh start, firstly researching which Australian gas and power provider you’d like to start supply with in the new location.
With so many energy companies Australia wide all vying to win over customers by offering different deals it can quickly lead to information over-load when trying to research which gas and electricity provider is right for your new abode.
See the benefits of using our service to compare a range of electricity and gas offers
- We operate throughout Eastern Australia. If you live in New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria or South Australia, we can take care of your gas and electricity needs and provide you with accurate energy quotes.
- Our service is free to use with no hidden costs. The fees we receive from energy suppliers allow us to present you with a shortlist of the most suitable gas and electricity provider options so you can cut down on your average electricity bill.
- The results we present you with are unbiased because unlike many comparison or energy broker services the fees we receive from our electricity and gas providers remain the same across the board when you opt to go with a new company.
- We abide by an ethos of transparency and honesty in our business dealings. When you come to us we won’t distract you with smoke and mirrors, we will be up-front on what to expect.
- Convenient choice in one easy location as we deal with a range of electricity companies in Australia we can present you with a choice of electricity comparison options. Though, we may not have access to every deal under the sun (beware of companies who say they do), we do ensure you are presented with enough options so you have full-confidence in your final decision.
- Shopping and research which would normally take hours can be completed in just a few minutes. Our simple to navigate and view website ensures results are tailored to your individual situation and energy needs and you can compare electricity companies lightning fast and avoid wasting time trawling through a glut of unnecessary options.
- The results are geared towards your preferences. You can choose from big savings, , no lock-in contracts , rewards or environmentally friendly providers. For more information on what you should consider take a look here.
- The results presented to you are summarised in an easy to read format making it simple to compare gas and electricity providers and judge who is best for you.
- Results can be viewed in both a simplified and in-depth format. Overviews are great, but, we understand some people prefer to know the intricate ins-and-outs of different plans before committing. Once we have formulated your results you can view both a summary, or, more detailed information to make a precise energy comparison of the range of offers or of course talk directly to one of friendly expert team.
- Knowledgeable and friendly, in-house, customer-service and support. We do not cut-corners and out-source our customer service professionals. When you give us a call you will be speaking to one of our skilled staff located in our Milton, Brisbane office.
- We will follow-up with you to make sure you are happy with your new service provider and double-check everything is indeed in working order.
- We have a range of competitive offers for small businesses. Call us to enquire about specifics or simply fill out the Quick Start form and click the small business tab to see applicable offers.
- Monday through to Saturday, professional customer service and support is just a phone call away.
We understand due to differing circumstances many people need to switch electricity last-minute, or, are simply too busy working throughout the week to worry about hooking-up power. Often the weekend is the only time people have available to begin working through the value of their current energy plan or checklist for moving house. As most utility companies are unreachable over the weekend, it can really become exasperating and disruptive to your workday trying to find the time to make preparations. Not so, when you deal with Uchoose.
Which gas and electricity providers rate best with Australian Households?
If you’d like to find out more on which utility providers are preferred among Australian consumers and get a better idea of who is the best energy and gas provider in Australia then pop over to Canstar Blue.
Canstar Blue is a subsidiary of Canstar and has been operating since 2010 and specialises in investigating and rating various companies operating in diverse industries throughout Australia.
Canstar Blue abides by the mantra of “by consumers for consumers” and are an independent business, that formulate their rankings and reports based on customer satisfaction and feedback supplied by everyday Australian’s.
- It should be kept in mind Canstar Blue do not rate every single brand on the market and do not compare prices.
By checking out their utilities page you will gain access to some useful information on electricity and natural gas providers. You can narrow down your search by state and year. The articles briefly cover such important points as:
- customer satisfaction
- value for money
- uninterrupted supply
- availability of payment plans
- ease and avenues of contact such as by phone or email
- billing considerations
A variety of articles and guides covering anything and everything to do with utility services are also available for perusal.
Canstar Blue, along with our obligation free, gas and electric company compare and contrast service can help you make an informed decision and ensure you get the cheapest electricity possible. The power is in your hands.
What we mean by truly unbiased advice
Just how do you easily compare a number of offers and make sure it’s the best one for your needs ? By using an unbiased comparison service that will tell you exactly what you need to know without any catches, that’s Uchoose!
Our free unbiased advice is at the heart of our business model. The fees we receive from the energy retailer (which is how we provide a free service) stays the same when you are selecting a new gas and electricity provider through Uchoose. This means we talk to you about the best offers for you from our range…not the best one for us.
Unlike others in the market, the fees we receive from gas and electricity providers for you taking an offer up;
- do not vary from one to another if you are choosing a new provider.
- do not change for example the more customers we sign for any provider.
This means you have peace of mind that we’re helping you find the best offer in our range for you, not the best one for us that pays us the highest fee. Beware of imitations and make sure that the choice is yours.
Remember we want to be up front with you from the start and let you know that whilst Uchoose gives you the power to choose and makes switching positively easy, we do not have every product from every provider at any one time in your area (beware of anyone who says they do!).
Our range of providers
Uchoose is always looking to provide you with range of offers that represent great value and gives you the chance to shop choose and switch in one easy and convenient location.
We currently have offers from the following Energy Retailers.
- Energy Australia
- Simply Energy
- Lumo Energy
- Q Energy
- Cova U
- Sumo Power